domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THIS ???


I look like this because i am a combination between my mom and and dad a combination between sperm and ovule ,in that mix was some of my moms genes and some of my dads genes when they mixed i got some things from them both physically and emotionally but i don't only look or act like my parents i can also look and act like my grandparents, aunts ,uncles etc.

But why do i look like them?

Why don i look like my neighbor? well its pretty easy when two people join to have a baby their sex cells join inside each sex cell there is 23 chromosomes each chromosome holds DNA and some physical and emotional traits when the both mix in the cells decide what the baby will look like and act like .

Boy or Girl?
How can my parents know if imgoing to be a boy or a girl ? Well its really hard to know you would have to know the exact cname of the sex cells that were combined if its x or y.
this is thecombination for a boy:
Boy:X+Y
This is the combination for a girl:
Girl:X+X

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario