domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

I look at !!!!!!

I look like my dad because i inherited genes but my mom but i look like my mom a bit i look in the nose but i look like mi dad's eyes,mauth,hair, legs,hands,ears but what i like about my body hair and eyes that are the best i see.There are people who do not want that ugly you think your body and do not cares and hurts himself.An example is that of we fall into depression and do not care what your body does not care that they do not like and believe that cutting the blood vessels or other body part will be digging his depression and his people dadness.There do not care what damage your body and absurd forms so you to take care of our body system that is perfect shapes and helps us to be alive and happy that all the people who do not want your body and waht harms or hurts and take care of them no integrity because whitout the body that forms can not live well and healthy and have no faults in breathing or eating !!!!!!Our body is perfect and it identifies us as a person that must be looked after!!!!!!!

1 comentario: