domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

Natitwo



Natitwo

Natitwo was the seed that I plant it was of orange, my plant doesn’t grow because I plant a seed that not grows in Homedale it grows in warm places that was the bad thing that I do the next time I going to research some seed that can grow in Homedale, a other bad thing that maybe I do it was that some Fridays I let the plant outside the classroom and maybe it rains a lot or do a lot of sun and that maybe stop the grown of the plant, my hypothesis was that my plant going to grow to much but my hypothesis was bad because I don’t take account the clime that needs a orange seed to grow.

The orange seed it is a subtropical species. Not tolerate frost, suffering from both flowers and fruits and vegetation, which may disappear completely.

Presents little resistance to cold (at 3-5 degrees Celsius suffering enough).

Does not require hours-cold for flowering. No dormancy, but a stoppage of growth by low temperatures (quiescence) that cause the induction of spring-flowering branches.

Requires heavy rainfall (about 1,200 mm), which are not covered when we must resortto irrigation. It needs warm temperatures during the summer for the proper maturation ofthe fruit.

Maybe can I choice the coffee seed

The Coffee is grown in places with rainfall ranging from 750 mm per year (7,500 m3) to 3000mm (30,000 m3), but the best coffee is grown in areas that are at altitudes of 1200 to1700 meters, where the annual rainfall from 2000 to 3000 mm and average annual temperature is 16 º to 22 º. But more important is the distribution of this precipitation a function of the plant cycle. We can say that the crop requires a rain (or irrigation) abundant and evenly distributed since the beginning of flowering until late summer (November-September) to encourage the development of the fruit and wood. In autumn however should a drought period that induces flowering the following year.

Bibliografía

http://articulos.infojardin.com/Frutales/fichas/naranjos-cultivo-naranjo.htm

http://www.engormix.com/MA-agricultura/cultivos-tropicales/articulos/cafe-clima-suelos-t759/078-p0.htm

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario