sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

my plant

I remembered that i had a science experiment and then I ate a tangerine and I took the seeds to take them to school.
when I got to school angie asked us if whe had brougth the seed so they all answered yes, then we went to fill the plastic cup of sand, then she told us that we had to put the seed in the middle of the cup, then we went to fill it with water and then put it in the classroom.

the first week i feeted very well and the second not so good and the third i left it out it rained and she died, then I imagine that if a plant has died for inattention cob I imagine if my son and then i decided that I should be more responsible with my stuff and have a little more carefull with my things and I decided that i wasn´t going to plant a plant and I am going to dedicate myself to study.

then I try to revive my plant and I gave her water every day and i could not revive her, the plant couldn´t resist anymore and she was completly dead.
also I would dedicate top sports like basketball, soccer and to socialize.my plant also didn´t have sunshine and the plants need sunshine,water,oxigen ,etc...I just leave out one day and that was the day wich she died, tangerines are grown in places like:brazil,usa,china,mexico,spain,india,italy,turkey,pakistan,japan,southafrica,greese,thayland,maurrecos.my conclution is that next time that I will pant a plant I will take care of her and feet it every single day because it helps the enviroment even if you think that only a little plant does not help, yes it does a lot even if you think that a kid doesn´t help, it does a little plant helps a lot!!! the people think thant the world with tecnologi and all that stuff is a good world it is not we can´t live just with tecnologi we need plants,water, etc...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario