domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

My new plant





About two months ago, i look a bowl to school .Then,I fillet it with soil and put some apple seeds in the soil.I wanted an apple plant.I named it carlos because I like this name.
I saw my plant every day and I watered it when the soil was dry. I wrote a short report about my plant three times a week.I saw my plant continuosly but it never grew.One day i saw that my plant grew a little.I saw two little leaves.I continued watering my plant.I was excited.

my friends at school have plants too,but their plants are bigger than my plant. I am sad .The teacher tells me that I must be patient.

One day, I thought that my plant was dead because it did not grow. Then, Iput more water in the plant.I want that my plant , Carlos ,grow tall and strong. My mother told me that it will be a big plant. My friends have plants of beans and pean those are small plants. I think that is the reason for they plants are now bigger than my tree.They grow faster.

I will check my plant every day and I will verify that it has sun and water.

Next week I will talk to my teacher. I have an idea. I want to have a new plant, but I want to continue with Carlos too. I want to have a plant of peas, because it grows very fast. I want to check the two plants every day. I am responsible . I hope that my teacher helps me.

Maybe , when Carlos grow, we can put it in a place of school and we can eat apples next year. I am thinking about the name of the pea plant. the name Can be luisa because I like this name.

I like nature. I want to have more and more plants. They are beatiful and they help the planet to get oxygen!!!!!!!!!!

1 comentario:

  1. luis said ...
    good text but it have some errors , so correct them TO GET GOOD NOTES.
    GOOD JOB MG (MATHEW GAVIRIA).

    ResponderEliminar