domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

MY BEAUTIFUL PLANT !!!















My plant grows!!! One day I take to school some seeds, 1bean, 2 lentils, and 2 chickpea also a transparent container then I put a little of soil into the transparent container, then I put the 2 chickpea, one in one side and the other in the other side, then I put a little more of soil and in the middle of the container I put the bean,I put more soil and the lentils and anlittle more of soil and finaly some drops of water
(january 17 )






in january 19 I put a some drips of water in the soil. In january 21 I aready see one rood of the bean. In january 23 the rood were biger and it appeared some leaves. From january 25 to january 28 I take care of it every day, putting some drops on water and in the brak I let out to take some sun, during that time my plant grow alot. In February the 1st I put a little of water and a little of sun but one of the 3 plants fell down. In february 7, one of the 3 plants have 2 little branches. Until february 11 my plant is perfect is beautiful but one of them broke.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario