sábado, 5 de febrero de 2011

how do i look like this

I loook like this because my dad and my mom reproduced and I went born and i got both genes like my eyes are brown like my moms and my hair is like a ligth brown,, I have big hands like my dad and I am a litle tall like my dad and my old brother and I have my dads nose too.

i am like this because my parents DNA got mixed and each one have different type of code and the code got mixed toop and some parts of the DNA are stronger as the others and the strongest wins an I have that type of eye color,skin color,hair color, etc. the DNA gives too the abilitiesand temperaments I have my moms temperamens because I am not very mad like my dad I am like my mom I don´t get mad very easy.
I have both abilities because both played basketball and soccer.
When one of their parents have a infection they can pass it to their son or douther but if it is contaigus if it is not it doesn´t.

1 comentario:

  1. Luisfe, your text lacks coherence, spelling, punctuation... etc. I tried to read and understand but I kind of couldn´t. Can you make it better?

    ResponderEliminar