jueves, 3 de febrero de 2011

what is for me the reproduce


the reproduce is when the people or animals all the living thinks reproduce to don't dies,because if for example if an any animals doesn't reproduce the species will dies and, I remember when we sow the DNA movie, these film said that in the future the human not have to going to have relations (sex) with others to reproduce,because the genetic do possible that the fathers change your son and other thing is that in the present the doctor can be do or create or change sames ova's of any woman to create a son.


And I think that we the humans are plaing to are a God and if we continue to play these game all of thinks finish in a disaster.



1 comentario:

  1. N.N. I don´t know who you are-- Plus, there are so many mistakes that I could not understand it!

    ResponderEliminar