sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

my plant grew

As one month before, I with my classmates start a project, or if you want to call, experient of lab.
this experiment it's aboute to plant a seed of anything fruit or vegetable, and we need to take care of it and put her water, on the sun and care it for she grow.
we do a specie of jounrnal in that we write all of the mondays, wensdays and fridays how our plan how are it, and if she need some water or light of sun to grow.
The answer that my plant give my don't was good my plant doesn't grown and I do know why it's culbe possible that when I put on the sun I don't put her water and, it's possible that she dies for out water

1 comentario:

  1. who you think your publication is 350 words and missing images

    att:Gabriela Jaramillo

    ResponderEliminar