domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

HOW DO I LOOK LIKE THIS


I look like this because the genetic on my mom and dad wen i was formating to be a baby the cromosoms acts to give some orders how i will look. I look more like my mother because the gene´s of she were the dominat it mean that the gene of my dad was the recessive.I look more to my mom because i had the hair brown like she, the eyes brown and finaly the hands. But for example i get some characteristics of my dad because i had the temperament of he, the hight and finaly the habits.If the cell´s of my mom and my dad dosent have a dominat so i will have a mix of they two and the genes will be co- dominant.



But am not really the same like my mom and my dad because am unic in the world that eny one can change the form that people be is because all people in the world had some DNA in all people is different there in the world there is eny one whith the same DNA. All ways if is in the same family dosent marer people doesnt have the same DNA this make you unic to be a different person in the world dosent marer yo have the same characteristics of you.

There are some formulas that said what is your sex girl or boy.
Gabriela Jaramillo Pérez

1 comentario:

  1. Sweetie! I am just gonna give you the opportunity to check all the words with a dictionary... There are too many mistakes!

    ResponderEliminar