lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

MY PLANT

When I plant my seed of avocado I named Bartholomew J Simpson and I was very happy and I had a lot of expectative, because I was going to saw how my plant was going to grew and I going to saw how a new life came. I was with my plant 23 days, the first day I plant it in a container and I give a good soil to grow a lot and I know that it is a good soil because much plants grew there and I put it in the sun and give the correct amount of water, I do that procedure for 13 days and in the thirteenth the plant grow two little leaves, very, but very little I saw, I was happy because my expectative was realize and my plant grow, then I do for other 10 days the same procedure and my plant grow a little more, but in the twenty first day I don´t know what happen but one of the little leaves was cut, in the twenty second day I plant again that little leave and it grow again because it was a other little plant and in the twenty third day it is more big finally, I do the same process for all days I put water and I put it in the sun.

When I take the plant at my house, take care doing the same process for my plant grown and then sow in the ground to continue growing and harvesting avocados to eat with my family.


Why my plant grow?

My plant grow because I take a lot of care of then, and I put it in the sun every days and give the correct amount of water, always to be careful that someone push it, when I put it in the sun and be carful that don’t fall of the table were it is.

Nicolas Sandoval F.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario