viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

My Plant Grew!!!

Hooray my plant grew!!! I planted tomato seeds and after a while my seeds began to grow it began by small height and 2 small leaves when the time passed it was growing it became each and every day a bit taller the leaves began growing and receiving more nutrients so the plant is able to grow.

STEPS I DEVELOPED TO PLANT :
1.Gather some dirt into my plastic container
2.Place the seed or seeds inside the container under the dirt
3.Place it in the sun or leave it in the table were we all placed our plants

I think my plant grew healthy and well because first my container had enough space to let my plants roots grow ,second i watered it every day in the morning and when i left school I always paid attention to my plant seeing what it needed whether it was too dry or too wet and third of all i took it out o the sun every once in a while when it needed it i tryed to not take it out right when i had just watered it because my plants leaves would burn.

I really liked this experience of creating a new life because it was really realated to the unit and at the same time we helped keep the emviorment clean because we planted about 18 plants that give us oxygen to breath and cleans the air.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario