domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

.................MY PLANT DONT GROW.........................


My plant dont grow because i dont take a good care of it, but i think that it was not my fault, i think that the seed was broken in the inside so it was not my fault.when i came to school in the bus the seeds start to get broken, so when the class started they where broken so they dont grow.
the life cycle of this little plants is so so tiny, when a little but very little mistake start all the life cycle gets damaged, when the inside system gets damaged the root gets broken so it is inposible that it grows, i think the scientists can do an
experiment to rebuild the root and make the plant grow again.
i am sad because my little baby " FRIJOLIN" dont grow up and it die =( but here in my house I will plant a new one =).
the new plant is not with soil but it is with cotton and so much water, i think that im going to take care of it so much because it is in my house so i can watch it every moment, it is going to be in      my room so i can see it, every night and watch its changes.                                 
it is going to be cool to watch it grow to its biggest form so it will be "FRIJOLIN III", because the first one i made it with my father, the second one was the one in the schoool and the third on its going to be in my HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!.

i will take care of it like if it was my "sick grandma" jajaja. i estimate that it is going to grow like a meter and a half because the first was gigant!. so i will see, if it grow i am a super hero and if not a am a LoSeR, i will post the new plant so you are going to coment and the coment have to say Super hero or LOSER. so we will see.





                                                                                  in this photo i am sad.
















                                                                                                                       
IN THIS PHOTO IM WATHING THE DEAD FRIJOLIN










THANKS

1 comentario: