domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

MARGARET


When i planted my plant i was so happy to create a new life when I know it I named my plant Margaret I choosed this name because I thought that was funny so my plant was named Margaret then I took care so much time my beautiful plant, but the problem was that Margaret didn’t grow, in this moment I didn’t understand why my plant didn’t grow but I saw my plant after and I took out the land of the container and when I saw, the plant didn’t had the seed so I plant again and in this moment I ‘am take care my plant but the plant didn’t grow.

I plant an orange and I think I ‘am going to help the perpetuation of the orange species and is so good that we plant so much trees because the trees are going to help as in our lives if we are like this contaminating and damaging the nature, maybe our specie in going to extinct.

I plant orange because I like so much the orange, before I plant my plant I was happy and in my house I prepare the orange seeds because the other day we went prepare the new beautiful life.
This experiment was so funny because in the morning all kids was happy and the names of all plants where beautiful and someone’s where funny, this experiment was with miss angie in science class.

I like science class because I think it is so funny the experiments for example when we saw the DNA of strawberries and this experiment of the plant, and I think that was good to help so much thinks of the nature and the perpetuation of some fruits and other things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario