lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

How do I look like this?

How do I look like this? The principal reason is when the chromosomes of the sperm and the ovule to form the baby give the genes of his mother and father and when the babies born they have the same DNA of his parents but not the same pattern how the genes work the 23 chromosomes of the ovule and the 23 chromosomes of the sperm join the genes to work on the baby one chromosome of the mother or the father and in some times the both work on a specific part of the body for example the nose, the hair, the hands, the color of the skin, in all have something that his name again the DNA all the parts of your body are form with the DNA.

: DNA : Chromosomes

All the people have a different pattern of DNA, what happen if all the people had the same pattern of DNA? all the people going to be equal, as whit identical twins because coincide in all his features and pattern of DNA.

Finally I look like this by the genes and the DNA of my parents all my physic features are is the heritage of my parents and that is the reason because I look like this.

1 comentario: