miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

My plant

My plant grow because I take care of it and pour on it water and planted in soil and pout on it vitamins for my plant to grow my plant has seeds of tangerine (two seeds of tangerine) and they start to grow a week before y plant them both of them are growing and will become a strong and beautiful tree that will produce other tangerines hat will be the in charged to perpetuate the tangerine specie and secure the future of the tangerine species and will provide tangerines to the world and will repeat the tangerine life cycle until it is dead and the little tangerine seeds inside the tangerine that the tangerine tree did.

I plant my plant to start a new life and to perpetuate the tangerine plant species and the future that the tangerine tree exist in the future and that he specie of tangerine tree would not exist and would be one of the extinct plant species but planting that seed represent more than just a project it was an contribution to the world and to the whole tangerine raze and to stop global warming and the world contamination but the little plant has to grow and have the life cycle so The plant can become a tree and produce seeds.

The plant is other living thing that thinks eats and breathes so why are we destroying so many woods and forests and people doesn’t think about the theme what will happen if one day a wood cutter say hey I am killing earth and with earth me and all species it would be something great because if people like him that cut trees and forests thinks that it would be awesome the things that people that doesn’t cut trees could do to change the world.

3 comentarios: