domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011


My plant…………..
One day in class we had to do an experiment that was to plant a seed so I took Earth of a plant that was very big, then I put two seeds and the Earth was very wet because that night rained, and I put many water so I thought that the plant drowned, later I put the plant in the class at the other day I put my plant at the sun so my plant needs water and i put a little bit of water and I forget to intro the plant to my class and that night rain so much and like one week I forget that I have a plant so that week rain so much, so I think that in that weekend my plant die, like two weekends later I start to care of my plant puting water, puting at the sun and giving love.and the other weekend a forgot two the plant so all the days the plant stay in the classroom with out water and with out sun one day I put my plant at the sun and someone with a ball throw my plant and all was in the grass so I put all in the plastic and yesterday I saw my plant and there is not the seed.
So now I learned that I am a very bad mom so in a next oportunity i am gonna take care of my plant puting water and taked to the sun and giving love
Because this experiment is very important to help the World since the plants give oxigent and help to clean the air so we can breath a more healthier air.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario