viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

My pea plant
one day I went to buy a small pea seed for a science project the next day I planted my pea plant, it was in this January but unfortunately my plant died.
To plant the seed was not difficult, I only took the seed then I put it into a plastic cup full of land, then I poured water and I put the plant under the sun.
One cloudy day it rained a lot and my plant flooded and, because of the excess of water, my plant died. When I realized that my plant was dead I was sad and I sat on my chair, I thought that I am not good when I plant or that I cannot control the climate, and of course the climate changes.
I really tried to fix my plant but I could not, then I realized that it was totally dead and I could not do anything to repair my plant or bring it to life. Due to that experience I realized that I am better playing soccer than planting seeds.
The day I saw my plant dead I was playing soccer, I was soaked and my plant too and then I in a dramatic way, I ran to take my plant. In my imagination I threw myself to rescue my plant from the destruction of the water, I embraced it but It was absolutely late, my plant was already dead.
Now when I remember this situation is very dramatic and I laugh very much. I do not want to plant any seeds in this year because I have this bad experience in my life so, I hope not to do it again at least this year.
My conclusion about this experience is that Although, I do not like to plant I would like to live in the countryside when I will be 60

1 comentario:

  1. gino i like your publication was very good but you miss some images.

    ATT: Gabriela Jaramillo

    ResponderEliminar