sábado, 12 de febrero de 2011

My Plant


The life cycle of my seed got started when I planted at school, in this unit of inquiry we worked on life cycles, so we had to plant a seed to see its growth process. My seed came from an apple, we planted our seeds at school because there are good soil for the seed to grow better.
Our seeds are living beings, each living being have to go through a cycle called life cycle,  are composed by: to be born, to grow, to reproduce and to die.


Planting the seed was an experiment, our hypothesis was that each living being have a life cycle and to prove it we planted a seed.
During this lab we made a journal about our plants, this journal told about the changes that our seeds suffered.
Unfortunately my seed didn't fulfills each phase of its cycle, the cause was my irresponsibility because my seed no received the enough responsibility from me,  sometimes I don't put water on my plant, but that was not the reason of the death of my plant.
One day I brought my plant outside for it to receive some sunlight during the recess but when I was going to bring my plant inside I got surprised. The soil that was inside the plastic container got spilled, I ran, I was worried because my plant wouldn't be there, when I took the plastic container and looked for my seed was not there!

That was the end of that new life

Before this experiment I learnt that each living being require nutrients to grow well.
 I have to be more responsible on the care for my plant because is sure that is not going to grow and if do not grow cant fulfills the rest of the phases, too, because is a cycle and all depends of all.

1 comentario:

  1. it´s very cool your publication but am so sorry for you because your plant didnt grow.

    att:Gabriela Jaramillo Pérz

    ResponderEliminar