domingo, 13 de febrero de 2011

A NEW LIFE


I start a new life

The Project that we do whit Miss Angie was a plant and see the way they grow and the problems that we can found for example if we put too much water the plant will dry but if we don’t put water the plant will die because all the living things need water for have a healthy live.

One morning Angie take us too plant our seed w put the soil of a tree that was very beauty, and I plant 4 seeds 1 was of been 3 was of peas they pass 3 days and I was worry because my seeds don’t open¡ and finally in the 5 day one open a little bit but I put very happy and I show to my friends is very nice to start a new life.

But I see a problem my seed was very deep and she can’t get outside so I try to move a little bit but unlucky I kill because I broke his roots .I was very sad because I think that it will never grow again .

They pass 2 more days and in Monday I see a very strong plant it was big like the smallest finger it was in a green very beauty an immediately I go to put water. In the recess I putted outside .for the sun.

Next I see that the been that I plant was whit a very tiny think around he so I kwon now that is die.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario